Submission Deadline: Nov 23, 2020 | Type: EOI
The Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria, FRCN, in compliance with the requirements of the Public Procurement Act, 2007, requests for expression of interest, from reputable Audit Firms to be engaged for statutory audit of the books of accounts of the Corporation.
Audit of books of accounts of all Zonal Stations and the Headquarters.
3.0 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- The Audit Firm must have extensive experience in Auditing. Partners should possess technical/practical experience, particularly with public agencies’ accounts. Also, firm must possess Practicing License with any of ICAN, ANAN or similar recognized bodies.
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), including Forms CAC 2 and CAC7
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years, valid till 31st December, 2020.
- Evidence of Current Pensions Compliance Certificate, valid till 31st December, 2020.
- Evidence of Current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate, valid till 31st December, 2020.
- Evidence of Current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSIFT) Compliance Certificate, valid till 31st December, 2020.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by BPP, expiring on 31st December, 2020.
- Evidence of Firm’s Registration with the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN).
- Sworn affidavit, disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant Committees of the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the firm, that the firm is not bankrupt, in receivership or under liquidation or involved in any litigation which can potentially affect its ability to effectively discharge its responsibility, if engaged and to confirm that all information presented are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years – 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- Company’s Profile with Curriculum Vitae of Key staff and Principal Partners.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three audit functions performed in the last five (5) years.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Firm’s letter head, bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), contract address and mobile telephone number.
4.0. SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The prospective Firms are to submit two (2) bound copies of Expression of Interest (EOI) in a sealed envelope and addressed to “The Secretary, FRCN Tenders’ Board, Radio House, Garki- Abuja. Furthermore, the reverse of the sealed envelope should have the name and address of the firm and submitted, on or before 12:00 noon, 23rd November, 2020.
5.0 OPENING OF EOI DOCUMENTS
The EOI documents will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon, Monday 23rd November, 2020 at Radio House, Herbert Macaulay Way, Area 10, Garki-Abuja.
Please note that:
- All expenses incurred in the preparation and submission of EOI documents shall be borne by the potential firms
- FRCN reserves the right to verify claims made by the potential firms
- FRCN is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid
- This is not a commitment on the part of FRCN to award the contract.
Director – General
Source: Daily Trust